Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Guide Benefit FAQs

Show all parts of this guide

2. How do I claim Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support?

If you want help with your rent and/or Council Tax, please complete the online application.

If you are already receiving help with your rent and now want help with your Council Tax, you need to complete the shortened application form.