Please complete the online form by clicking on the blue start button.
Some of the money you pay out for childcare costs may be taken off your income when working out how much Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support you are entitled to.
You must complete this childcare charges form and your childcare provider needs to complete their declaration so we can take into account the money you pay them.
Make sure your child care provider completes their form - the childcare provider declaration.
Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of processing your Housing Benefit and/or in the administration of Council Tax.
- Your information may be provided to a third party acting on our behalf in processing your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax.
- Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes.
- Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary.
There are a number of rights available to you in relation to our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing. Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the relevant Privacy Notice which can be accessed at eastdevon.gov.uk/privacy.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your benefit claim number
- Local authority registration number for your child carer (if applicable)
- Payments details of the childcare
We aim to process your claim within 14 days of you giving us all the information we need.
If evidence is needed, please supply this as quickly as possible. We will write or email to confirm what we require.
You can now email your evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can accept scanned images or photographs of your evidence.
The quicker you provide the information, the quicker we can process your application.
You have to apply online. There are no paper forms.
If you don't have a computer, there’s access to the web through Devon Libraries.