Please complete the online form by clicking on the blue start button.
Please use this form to tell us about all of you and your partner's bank, savings and capital details.
If you and your partner are of working age (below the age to claim pension credit) and your total money is more than £6,000, you must complete this form as well providing evidence.
If you or your partner are of pension age and your total money is more than £10,000, you must complete this form as well providing evidence.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
All details of you and your partner's money (savings/capital/investments) including:
- bank, building society or post office accounts. Up to date balances, even if these are overdrawn or have a zero balance
- ISAs, shares and premium bonds
- bonds or unit trusts. Numbers held and name of holding company
- National Savings certificates
- land or property you own but not the home you live in
We aim to process your claim within 14 days of you giving us all the information we need.
If evidence is needed, please supply this as quickly as possible. We will write or email to confirm what we require.
You can now email your evidence to email@example.com. We can accept scanned images or photographs of your evidence.
The quicker you provide the information, the quicker we can process your application.
Phone 01395 571770