Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Guide Universal Credit

Show all parts of this guide

4. Help with Council Tax

Help with Council Tax is not included in your Universal Credit payment. You can claim Council Tax Support when you complete your Universal Credit claim form. If you forget to do this you will need to make your Council Tax Support claim to us when you apply for Universal Credit. If you don't, you may miss out. 

Apply for Council Tax Support