Non-profit making sporting organisations* can benefit from 80 per cent mandatory relief.
Please complete the online form by clicking on the blue start button.
This relief is intended to help clubs that:
- are open to the whole community
- are organised on an amateur basis
- have as their main purpose providing facilities for, and promoting participation in, one or more eligible sports
* these include:
- local amateur sports clubs registered with the HM Revenue and Custom as Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs)
- registered charities
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- your business rates bill number
- your CASC or charity's registration number or
- if you are not a CASC or registered charity , a copy of your Articles of Association or Statement of Aims and Objects or Trust documents to upload with the application
- profile of membership - for example, number of adult/child/social members
- club profile - for example, benefits for members
If you qualify for the relief, we will send you an amended bill.
If you do not qualify, we will notify you by email.