Businesses located within the Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone can apply for Business Rate relief.
Business rate relief can be granted for up to 100% of business rates (from April 2017 to March 2022). This can be worth up to £58,000 per year per business.
You may also wish to check if you are eligible for other forms of Business Rate Relief by looking at the East Devon Guide to Business Rate Relief and Reductions.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Business rate reference
- Address of premises, including postcode
- Access to information on the business, including financial records to respond to state aid questions
- Enterprise Zone Business Rate Relief form is submitted
- Application reviewed, if further information is required the customer will be contacted
- Decision made and the customer will receive a decision by email.