2. Working Together Event presentations 2018
Over a hundred representatives of voluntary and community groups, town and parish councils and Councillors came along to our seventh annual Working Together Event.
Here are the presentations given by the speakers:
- The future of health services in Devon. Adel Jones - Integration Director at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
- Axminster Together, building communities in Littleham and other exciting projects. East Devon District Council's Community Development Team.
- Hospiscare@home - supporting patients to remain at home at end of life. Ann Rhys, Assistant Director of Care (Communities) at Hospiscare.
- Community Health Conversations. Sarah Reeves, Development Officer at Action East Devon and Di Fuller, Chair of Sidmouth Health and Care Forum / Sid Valley HELP.
- Crowdfunding - a new way for community and voluntary groups to get funding. Hannah Reynolds, Operations Manager at Action East Devon.
- The future of the Big Lottery Fund, how it's all changing. Catherine Stevens, Big Lottery Fund.
- Communities Together Fund, funding now available in East Devon for voluntary and community groups, including town and parish councils. Cllr Dean Barrow, East Devon District Council portfolio holder for Finance.
- Light up Axminster, how they became a local success story. Cindy Furse. Presentation coming soon.