This application form is for you and your household to claim any extra help that we can provide. This could be delaying your Council Tax payments, financial support through a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHPs) & Exceptional Hardship Fund (EHF) and other help with essentials such as shopping vouchers.

This form has been updated to include the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) and Devon County Council Hardship Fund.

Please answer for your household; for example, if you have been made redundant but your partner is still employed, please include this information in the last section on the form called "Please give a brief explanation". This will make sure any help you may be entitled to is not delayed.

The Hardship Fund is only available for residents of East Devon, please do not complete this form if you do not live in our area.

Please complete the online form by clicking on the blue start button.

Data Protection

Find out about our Privacy Notices and how we will use information about you