Feniton Parish Council
For help contact:
- Jayne Blackmore, Vice Chair of Feniton Parish Council by email: Jblackmore34@gmail.com or call her on 07712 537628.
- Cara Sanders by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07792 343262.
Please note: they will be going shopping on Tuesdays and Thursdays to shop people in need.
Ottery Help Scheme
If you cannot access online/delivery shopping or are house-bound/self-isolating, they can help with a weekly shop and prescription deliveries.They are also still running a telephone befriending service; if you would like to receive a weekly call to chat with one of their friendly and supportive volunteers, please contact them.
If you, or someone you know, is a Carer or is living with dementia, they can offer specialised support and advice to help you through this difficult time. They also have a Carer Sitting service called Time for You, providing regular respite for Carers. Their Community Transport service is also available to take people to medical appointments. Their office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm:
- 01404 813041
TRIP Community Transport on 01404 46529 for:
- Shopping for those who cannot get out or do not have anyone else to do it
- Transport to essential medical appointments including the vaccination centre (for those who have no one else to do it).
- Delivery of medical equipment, hot meals and much more.
- TRIP: 01404 46529 (office hours)
If you're struggling to afford food or other essentials
Please see East Devon District Council's Financial Hardship Fund page for further details on financial help that may be available to you if you are struggling to afford food or other essentials, and how to apply.
Help available includes access to emergency short term support through shopping vouchers, food bank referrals, utility top ups, paying for essential travel needs or essential advice and support services.
Disclaimer: Please note we have not carried out safeguarding checks on any of these community / voluntary groups.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com