Musbury Parish Council
Contact Jo Boyce, Musbury Parish Council Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Musbury Village Help
Can help with:
- small local bits of shopping (the Spar in the village will deliver food , free of charge for orders over £10)
- phone calls to check up on vulnerable people and/or just for a chat
- generic errands
- picking up prescriptions
They delivered leaflets to all households in the village, if they can help in any way please call any of the following:
- The Hind pub on 01297 553553
- Sue on 01297 553521
- Ian on 01297 552446
- Cherry on 01297 552470
Project Food (previously known as HALFF), are offering:
- Free homemade ready meals to people in need, made in their kitchens at Axminster Hospital and free fruit or veg boxes.
- Dietary and nutritional advice.
- Online cooking sessions, particularly for people isolated at home
- Delivery service of fresh fruit, veg and milk. People can phone and place the order over the phone for delivery to their door. Payment by cash or BACS.
Call them on 01297 631782. They can currently offer this support in; All Saints, Axminster, Axmouth, Beer, Branscombe, Chardstock, Colyford, Colyton, Combpyne Rousdon, Dalwood, Hawkchurch, Honiton, Kilmington, Membury, Musbury, Offwell, Ottery St Mary, Seaton, Shute, Sidbury, Sidford, Sidmouth, Uplyme, West Hill.
If you're struggling to afford food or other essentials
Please see East Devon District Council's Financial Hardship Fund page for further details on financial help that may be available to you if you are struggling to afford food or other essentials, and how to apply.
Help available includes access to emergency short term support through shopping vouchers, food bank referrals, utility top ups, paying for essential travel needs or essential advice and support services.
Disclaimer: Please note we have not carried out safeguarding checks on any of these community / voluntary groups.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com