Friends of Woodbury Surgery
Friends of Woodbury Surgery 01395 206 123 can provide help with: Picking up shopping, prescriptions, posting items, urgent supplies or anything else you might be struggling with.
Woodbury Parish Council
For help, or to volunteer:
- Contact Woodbury Parish Council Clerk, David Craig by email: email@example.com or call him on 07907 851020
- Contact Cllr Cheryl McGauley by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01395 232057 / 07786 706546.
If you live in Woodbury Salterton, contact:
- Gill Bricknell by email email@example.com or call 01395 232463 / 07929 136102
- Heidi Haines, call 07890 757622
If you live in Exton contact:
- Mr Philip Jordan by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01392 794585 / 07785 355161.
If you're struggling to afford food or other essentials
Please see our Financial Hardship Fund page for further details on financial help that may be available to you if you are struggling to afford food or other essentials, and how to apply.
Help available includes access to emergency short term support through shopping vouchers, food bank referrals, utility top ups, paying for essential travel needs or essential advice and support services.
Living Well Devon
Living Well Devon are joining with Woodbury, Exmouth and Budleigh GP Practices (the WEB area), to support the vulnerable and isolated. They are taking on the role of co-ordinating volunteers for WEB GP Practices and so are asking if you are able to support them by offering to become a volunteer. You can volunteer to collect and deliver prescriptions, grocery shopping, or become a telephone buddy. You can sign up on their website.
Disclaimer: Please note we have not carried out safeguarding checks on any of these community / voluntary groups.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com