Cranbrook Covid-19 Emergency Support
Cranbrook Town Council can assist or signpost for Covid-19 information on:
- Food shortages
- Transport to medical appointments
- Community funding
- Health and wellbeing support groups in Cranbrook
If you are self-isolating due to symptoms or are Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and you need information or signposting, please contact Aynsley Jones, the Town Council’s Community Development Worker, on:
- Community Development Facebook page
For other enquiries please:
- phone 01404 514552 (between 10am and 2pm Monday-Friday)
- email email@example.com
- visit the Cranbrook Town Council Facebook page or website anytime
Cranbrook Food Bank
The Food Bank service will continue for anyone who has food shortages. Please contact Cranbrook Town Council on 01404 514552 or Aynsley Jones, Cranbrook Community Development Worker on or email 07861982867 firstname.lastname@example.org who will give you all the information you need.
- Pick-Up Points - The Community Development Worker will arrange a pick-up time with you from the Younghayes Centre.
- Deliveries - We can deliver for self-isolating due to Covid-19.
We would like to thank Exeter Food Bank for the food provided.
If you're struggling to afford food or other essentials
Please see our Financial Hardship Fund page for further details on financial help that may be available to you if you are struggling to afford food or other essentials, and how to apply.
Help available includes access to emergency short term support through shopping vouchers, food bank referrals, utility top ups, paying for essential travel needs or essential advice and support services.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have not been able to undertake safeguard checks on all community / voluntary groups.