TRIP Community Transport on 01404 46529 for:
- Shopping for those who cannot get out or do not have anyone else to do it.
- Transport to essential medical appointments including the vaccination centre (for those who have no one else to do it).
- Delivery of medical equipment, hot meals and much more.
- TRIP: 01404 46529 (office hours)
Mental Health Support
Parental Minds are based in Honiton and are now running the Mental Health Network. Contact them:
- Parental Minds Facebook
- Parent+ Text for Support 07907 614516
Project Food (previously known as HALFF), are offering:
- Free homemade ready meals to people in need, made in their kitchens at Axminster Hospital and free fruit or veg boxes.
- Dietary and nutritional advice.
- Online cooking sessions, particularly for people isolated at home.
- Delivery service of fresh fruit, veg and milk. People can phone and place the order over the phone for delivery to their door. Payment by cash or BACS.
Call them on 01297 631782. They can currently offer this support in; All Saints, Axminster, Axmouth, Beer, Branscombe, Chardstock, Colyford, Colyton, Combpyne Rousdon, Dalwood, Hawkchurch, Honiton, Kilmington, Membury, Musbury, Offwell, Ottery St Mary, Seaton, Shute, Sidbury, Sidford, Sidmouth, Uplyme, West Hill.
If you're struggling to afford food or other essentials
Please see our Financial Hardship Fund page for further details on financial help that may be available to you if you are struggling to afford food or other essentials, and how to apply.
Help available includes access to emergency short term support through shopping vouchers, food bank referrals, utility top ups, paying for essential travel needs or essential advice and support services.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have not been able to undertake safeguard checks on all community / voluntary groups.