1. Support in East Devon
Westbank have been commissioned to provide the following to all East Devon's community Coronavirus efforts:
- Support with good practice (e.g. DBS checking under new Coronavirus regulations) and safe ways of working with volunteers and / or those relying on volunteers to deliver service, or to meet needs.
- Providing guidance relating to all aspects of volunteering and utilising volunteers.
- Helping to promote volunteering opportunities.
- Support with funding applications.
If you're a town or parish council, community group, voluntary group, East Devon not for profit organisation that's supporting your community through the Coronavirus situation, feel free to get in touch with them. You can contact them by:
- Phone, call 01395 446896 and ask for Sarah Forde.
- Email: email@example.com
If you are a village hall or community building, contact Devon Communities Together for expert advice.
Town or parish council
As well as contacting Westbank, as above, you can get support from Devon Communities Together.
Sports and activity groups
If you're a sports / activity group Active Devon may be able to help you.
Guidance produced by the Government to help you enable safe and effective volunteering.