2. Help with running your community group at this time
- Government updates and advice on Coronavirus.
- The charity commission has published advice and guidance to help charities in this current crisis. This gives information including how charities can help, financial support available and keeping people safe - Charity Commission Covid 19 webpage
- NCVO have a regularly updated set of resources for third sector organisations covering all aspects during Coronavirus - NCVO Coronavirus advice webpage
- The Information Commissioners Office have released updated information that is practical, thorough and concise for community groups with regard to data protection - Data protection advice for community groups
- Changes to the DBS System - the DBS standard and enhanced ID checking guidance will be changed for a temporary period, to enable: ID documents to be viewed over video link and scanned images to be used in advance of the DBS check being submitted. See government guidance.
- Under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, all UK employers with a PAYE scheme will be able to access support to continue paying part of their employees’ salary for those that would otherwise have been laid off during this crisis. - Guidance for employers on the coronavirus (COVID-19) Job Retention Scheme
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have not been able to undertake checks on all groups.