4. Loans and financial support
Alongside generic business continuity, you may want to prepare for any implications on your finances and how you can prepare for this.
Speak to your funders about the impact of cancelling or delaying project activities which are part of funding agreements. The Association of Charitable Funders have encouraged funders to contact their grantees and discuss how they can best support them.
This Procurement Policy Note for gov.uk sets out guidance for all public bodies on payment of suppliers to ensure service continuity during/after COVID 19.
Many funders have stated their commitment to supporting their grant recipients by being flexible with grants and reporting deadlines and listening to the needs of their recipients
- For information about local grants available to community groups also see our community grant page
- Devon County Council has published a new webpage listing the various new grants that have been launched for businesses, voluntary organisations, charities and individuals in need of financial support as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Information from the Government for supporting business including a round up of funding and sources of support
- UK Government financial advice for employers and businesses for Covid-19 You may be eligible for Government support.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have not been able to undertake checks on all groups.