Broadclyst Parish Council
They are operating a volunteer support scheme for those who are self-isolating or are unable to get shopping / prescriptions during this time. The scheme is for the whole of Broadclyst Parish, which includes, Westclyst and Tithebarn. They will look to support their near neighbours too if they are without help.
- If you can volunteer please complete their Volunteer Form
- If you need support please complete their Request Form
- Broadclyst Village Shop is offering a delivery service: call the shop after 9am with your order on 01392 461245
Are you struggling...
- ...physically? Make sure you get in touch with them by email: email@example.com or on 01392 360269 to see what practical help is available.
- ...mentally? They have a bank of volunteers who have offered to be a friendly voice on the end of the phone.
- ...financially? The Broadclyst Fund may be able to help. If you need or would like to make a donation to The Broadclyst Fund.
Disclaimer: Please note we have not carried out safeguarding checks on any of these community / voluntary groups.
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email firstname.lastname@example.org