2. Budleigh Salterton
Budleigh Coronavirus Support
See the Budleigh Coronavirus Support website:
- If you are unable to leave your home, they can collect shopping or prescriptions. Please note: they can only do a weekly shop for essential items only.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties, they may be able to help pay towards some of your shopping.
- If you'd like to volunteer.
Call them on 01395 446896 or email: email@example.com
Exmouth Community Larder
If you're in emergency need of food the Exmouth Community Larder may well be to help. They're the local foodbank covering Exmouth, East Budleigh, Budleigh Salterton, Woodbury, Exton, Lympstone and places inbetween. The Larder is currently delivering food parcels to people in food poverty, and doesn't ask for payment for the food they deliver.
They can also help people who are shielding / self-isolating that are in urgent need of food, can't get it another way, and don't normally need help from the Larder. Their experience of Exmouth tells them that people who are helped will become generous donors when they can!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 07749 322291, but the phone may be busy so email is best if possible.
Those without an address for the food parcel to be delivered to, including the homeless, can visit The Larder on Mondays and Fridays from 1.30-3.00pm.
All donations of non-perishable food are especially welcome. The Larder is also grateful for cash, cheques or BACS payments, which will enable it to restock. The Exmouth Community Larder continues as it has for 7 years and is here to help; anyone under 70 is most welcome to volunteer. To volunteer:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 07787 882075
Much more information is available on their website.
Living Well Devon
Living Well Devon are joining with Woodbury, Exmouth and Budleigh GP Practices (the WEB area), to support the vulnerable and isolated. They are taking on the role of co-ordinating volunteers for WEB GP Practices and so are asking if you are able to support them by offering to become a volunteer. You can volunteer to collect and deliver prescriptions, grocery shopping, or become a telephone buddy. You can sign up on their website.
Project Food (previously known as HALFF), are offering:
- Free homemade ready meals to people in need, made and kindly donated by River Cottage and Monmouth Kitchen. Free fruit or veg boxes to go along with the free meals, paid for by a grant they’ve received.
- Dietary and nutritional advice.
- Delivery service of fresh fruit, veg, eggs, milk and fruit juice from their Project Food shop. People can phone and place the order over the phone for delivery to their door. Payment by card or cash.
Call them on 01297 631782. They can currently offer this support in; All Saints, Awliscombe, Axminster, Axmouth, Beer, Branscombe, Budleigh Salterton, Chardstock, Colyford, Colyton, Combpyne Rousdon, Cotleigh, Dalwood, Dunkeswell, Exmouth, Farway, Feniton, Gittisham, Hawkchurch, Honiton, Kilmington, Membury, Musbury, Newton Poppleford and Harpford, Northleigh, Offwell, Ottery St Mary, Seaton, Shute, Sidbury, Sidford, Sidmouth, Southleigh, Stockland, Uplyme, West Hill, Yarcombe
This information is a work in progress and is going to be updated as it changes or new information is received. If you’re aware of anything that needs updating, adding or changing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We have not been able to undertake safeguard checks on all community / voluntary groups.