8. Useful website links
The following links provide useful, factual and regularly updated information on COVID-19.
- Follow the latest stay at home advice from the NHS
- NHS overview of COVID-19 – what is it?
- Common questions and answers on COVID-19 from the NHS including advice for families, prevention, how it’s caught and spread, self-isolation, testing and treatment, foreign travel.
- NHS 111 – information and advice. Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
- East Devon District Council’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) information page.
- Sign up to East Devon District Council’s regular residents' and business updates to stay up-to-date with the latest information and advice about the Coronavirus outbreak.
- The NHS Every Mind Matters has simple, useful tips and advice to support good mental health.
- Public Health England Campaign Resource Centre (you’ll need to register).