7. Funding for community projects
Community groups can apply for up to £1,000 in funding while registered non-profit organisations can apply for funding up to £5,000.
There will be £100,000-a-year funding available for neighbourhood community groups which inspire physical activities, education, health and wellbeing and deliver positive environmental outcomes.
The type of projects:
- Protect nature and the environment for the benefit of community health and well-being
- Providing new opportunities for people to learn and develop
- Assisting local projects which bring communities together, virtually or physically – when safe to do so
- Supporting the upkeep of local neighbourhood centres and facilities to keep communities strong