2. Get help with UK Transition from EU
- NEW £20million SME Brexit Support Fund offers up to £2,000 to help small businesses adjust to new custom procedures, rules of origin and VAT rules.
- Movement Assistance Scheme (MAS): get help with moving agrifood goods to Northern Ireland. Detail here.
- Check How to Export Goods tool: The Check How to Export Goods (CHEG) tool is aimed at UK exporters and pulls together information on the UK border, duties, rules of origin and customs procedures.
- Webinars for EU food and drinks importers: Register for webinars to find out about changes to importing food and drink, including composite food and fishery products from the EU to Great Britain (GB) from 1 April 2021.