2. Restarting your business safely
Use these guides and practical tools to help you reopen your business safely:
- The Better Business for All (BBfA) partnership Covid-19 Toolkit contains a risk assessment template and action plan, business checklists and guides: BBfA Covid-19 Toolkit.
- Visit Britain has practical guidance to help tourism businesses reopen: Visit Britain – Get ready to reopen.
- VisitEngland's “Know before You Go” campaign to start rebuilding domestic tourism, highlighting what is open, where consumers can find more information and guidance for visitors to make sure that they act responsibly.
- Visit South Devon
- Professional Association of Self-Caterers: Restarting your business safely and Cleaning and Opening guidelines
- Use the Government’s online Covid-19 risk assessment tool to check what you need to do to make your workplace safe: GOV.UK – Covid-19 risk assessment tool
The Heart of the South West Digital Skills Partnership's free, online webinars, short courses and cyber support buddy sessions will help small businesses adapt to new ways of working.