If you're self-isolating but need prescriptions delivered to you:
- You're encouraged in the first instance to ask a friend, family member or carer to collect your medicines for you.
- Talk to your regular pharmacy and ask them if they can deliver your prescriptions. If they can deliver, you might have to pay a delivery charge depending on the pharmacy. Please talk to your regular pharmacy if you have any concerns about getting your prescriptions – they may be able to put you in touch with other options.
- If your regular pharmacy can’t help you, talk to other pharmacies in your local area to see if they can help you.
- Some local voluntary and community groups will be able to collect and deliver prescriptions to you. Find out what groups exist in your area.
- NHS Volunteers can collect and deliver prescriptions to those self-isolating. You can call 0808 196 3646 between 8am and 8pm to access the service.