6. Eating well
- Plan to eat a healthy and balanced diet and drink plenty of water. Fresh, tinned and frozen fruits and vegetables all count towards your five-a-day
- Make sure you eat breakfast each morning
- Try to have a set lunchtime.
- Make sure you take a proper break – don’t eat while working.
- Enjoy the opportunity to eat lunch with family members, or listen to the radio or your favourite music.
- Make sure your snacks are healthy. Don’t reach for the biscuits, instead have a piece of fruit or chop some vegetables like carrot/cucumber/celery sticks.
- Keep hydrated with plenty of water as well as your tea or coffee