4. Register our partnerships
The council will maintain details of its current partnership involvement in a Partnership Register contained on the SPAR.net system.
The purpose of this is to:
- Provide a mechanism for reviewing partnership involvement.
- Provide clarity regarding which partnerships the Council is involved in and why, who is leading and how progress is being reported.
The Partnership Register will be maintained on behalf of the council by the Information Management Officer and the responsible officer for each partnership.
The required details needed to set up a new partnership on SPAR are as follows.
- Title of the partnership
- Service Area within EDDC
- Lead / Responsible Officer
- Objective (what has the partnership been set up to do?)
- Governance arrangements such as Terms of Reference or Partnership Agreements
- Reporting arrangements
- EDDC Funding Contribution (grants, revenue contributions or ‘in kind’)
- Total annual budget
- Targets or key outcomes for the year
For further guidance on accessing and entering the partnership details on SPAR.net see Appendix B or contact the Management Information Officer.