Guide Council Tax FAQs

Show all parts of this guide

17. My Council Tax band is too high, what can I do about it?

You need to contact the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) on 03000 501 501 or visit their website.

The VOA sets the band of the property and we administer the charge.