Please complete the online form by clicking
on the blue start button. Signing up for paperless billing is a two-part process:
1. set up your account and then
2. click the "Yes I want to sign up now" link when you log in. This is the important bit to make sure we send you paperless bills.
When you have completed these steps, we’ll send all future bills to the email address you have given us, so please make sure you tell us if you change it.
Once you have set up your account you can also:
- see your account balance and the payments we've received
- see what your instalments are and when they need to be paid by
- print a copy bill
You don't need to register to:
Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of administering Council Tax.
- Your information may be provided to a third party acting on our behalf in administering Council Tax.
- Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes.
- Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary.
There are a number of rights available to you in relation to our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing. Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the relevant Privacy Notice which can be accessed at eastdevon.gov.uk/privacy
Start the journey
More info about the journey
To register and view your details you will need:
- your email address
- a username (this can be your email address) and a password to access your records
- your nine digit Council Tax account number starting with 60
When you have registered, we will send you an activation email, which you must click on to activate your account and complete the registration process.
Once you have activated your account, you will be directed to a page where you will need to do:
- enter your nine digit Council Tax account number starting with 60
- enter your personal details to access your account
- view your Council Tax details
If you prefer not to use this easy online service, please call us on 01395 517446 during our office opening hours for information about your Council Tax account.
However, as the website is available 24 hours a day and is updated regularly, by registering online you can see current account information and check the status of your account.