Policy Complaints procedure

Show all parts of this policy

9. Complaints about councillors

The council is very keen to make sure elected members uphold good standards of behaviour. If you believe that a town, parish or district councillor has done something they shouldn’t and failed to comply with the code of conduct for councillors, please call the council’s monitoring officer on 01395 517408. We will discuss your concerns and agree with you the best way forward.