Our customer services team are here to ensure you get the help you need when you contact the council.
In June 2021 we:
- answered 9732 phone calls
- replied to 4198 emails
- spoke to 746 customers via our online webchat service
- responded to 624 social media messages
We try to solve your problem at first point of contact.
We can help you to:
- report any problems with your bin collections
- information a council parking permit
- report litter and fly-tipping
- report a lost, stray or aggressive dog
- request street cleaning
- report problems with public toilets
- report damaged or missing street name signs
If we can't help you ourselves, we will put you through to the right person who can.