Our customer services team are here to ensure you get the help you need when you contact the council.

In December 2021 we:

  • answered 4451 phone calls
  • replied to 1263 emails
  • spoke to 116 customers via our online webchat service
  • responded to 417 social media messages 

We try to solve your problem at first point of contact. 

We can help you to:

  • report any problems with your bin collections
  • information a council parking permit
  • report litter and fly-tipping
  • report a lost, stray or aggressive dog
  • request street cleaning
  • report problems with public toilets
  • report damaged or missing street name signs

If we can't help you ourselves, we will put you through to the right person who can.