Our customer services team are here to ensure you get the help you need when you contact the council.
We can help you to:
- report any problems with your bin collections
- information a council parking permit
- report litter and fly-tipping
- report a lost, stray or aggressive dog
- request street cleaning
- report problems with public toilets
- report damaged or missing street name signs
We try to solve your problem at first point of contact. If we can't help you ourselves, we will put you through to the right person who can.
As a District Council there are a number of services that EDDC does not provide but is instead provided by Devon County Council, such as Social Services, Education, Libraries, Trading Standards, Public Transport or Highways (including pot holes, grass-cutting on road-side verges, road closures, pavements and street lighting).