Guide The Annual Canvass

Show all parts of this guide

5. What you need to do if the details are incorrect or missing

If the details on the letter are incorrect - for example, someone has moved away or moved in - follow the instructions on the letter to let us know.

 Choose only one of the two options:

  1. Visit to tell us what has changed. You will need the two numbers of your security code printed on the letter to complete the online form.
  2. Amend the paper form we sent you and return it to us using the pre-paid envelope. You do not have to return the form if you have used option 1.

Instructions about using the online service can be found at the top of Page 2 of the household enquiry form.