Guide The Annual Canvass

Show all parts of this guide

4. What you need to do if the details are incorrect or missing

If the details on the form are incorrect, for example, someone has moved away or moved in, follow the instructions on the letter to let us know.

The quickest and easiest way to do this is by going online to and entering the security code that can be found on the form.

If you need to return your form by post, please note that we are no longer required to send prepaid envelopes with most of our forms. If you are unable to complete the form online and haven't received a prepaid envelope, please return the form in a stamped addressed envelope to the address that will be printed at the top of your form.