Purpose and priorities: the WEB Community Health & Wellbeing Board works to enable the communities in towns and villages of the WEB area to participate in developing their own health and care services, as outlined in the terms of reference.
Members: the Board is made up of key stakeholders representing the community. With their local knowledge, members provide advice and guidance to develop effective health and social care services for communities of all ages in the WEB area.
Organisations represented by members:
- Budleigh Salterton Community Hospital Health & Wellbeing Hub
- Budleigh Hospital League of Friends
- Dementia Partnership
- Devon Communities Together [merged with Devon Senior Voice]
- Devon County Council
- East Devon District Council
- East Devon Health Federation of GP Practices
- Exmouth Community College
- Exmouth Hospital
- Exmouth Hospital League of Friends
- Exmouth Local Action Group
- NHS NEW Devon Clinical Commissioning Group
- Open Door, Exmouth
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, Community Services and Integration
- WEB GPs
- WEB Patient Participation Group [PPG] Chairs Group
- Youth community
Board meeting notes: the Board meets every two months at Exmouth Hospital.
Recent activities - community events organised by the Board:
For further information, contact: