- Nitrogen dioxide is currently measured at over 50 sites across East Devon
- Diffusion tubes are changed every month to provide monthly averages
- The monthly data is annualised and then biased to provide the annual average data for comparison with health based standards
We also produce documents for DEFRA. The format is specific and precise. These reports are available on our review, monitoring and assessment reports pages.
- Nitrogen dioxide air pollution monitoring data ONLY - 2000 to 2018
- We can provide a document on nitrogen dioxide air pollution monitoring sites & data 2000 to 2016 (including site location and year on year graphs) electronically or by hardcopy by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 01395 517456