East Devon District Council are consulting on the application to vary an existing Part B Permit (Permit Ref: EP/00139) to a Small Waste Incineration Plant Permit under The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016 (as amended).
The application has been duly made by East Devon District Council on 8 July 2019.
The site is formally known as:
Brooke energy (Exeter) Ltd biomass chp facility
Unit 12 Stuart Way Clyst st Mary Exeter Devon EX5 1SD
For further information please contact email@example.com or telephone 01395 571572 and ask for Jill Wheller, Environmental Health Officer.
Full details of the application are available in a zip archive containing all the files or you can download the following individual files:
- A2 Permit Application Form
- A2 Permit Application Support Document
- ANNEX A1 - Site Location
- ANNEX A2 – Proposed Installation Boundary
- ANNEX A3 - Site Layout
- ANNEX B - Energy Balance
- ANNEX C - Air Quality Assessment
- ANNEX D – Site Condition Report with Annexes
- ANNEX E - Site Working Plan
- ANNEX F - Accident Management Plan
- ANNEX G – Existing Permit
- ANNEX G – Planning Decision Notice