The survey, treatment fee and VAT are all included in the overall price and must be paid for in advance.
When your treatment has been booked, you'll be given a date for the technician to visit. If no treatment is necessary, or we cannot access the property the survey fee of £25 will not be refunded.
We offer a 50% reduction for pest control treatment to households in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related) (ESA)
- Income Support
- Job Seekers' Allowance (JSA)
- Disability Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Reduction
- Pension Credit Guarantee
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax Reduction (this does not include single occupancy discount)
If you would like to take advantage of this discount, please contact our Environmental Health team directly on 01395 517457.
Please show a valid benefit document to the technician on the day of treatment.
We can carry out treatments for the following pests on domestic property:
- Rats - £90 (for up to 3 visits)
- Mice - £90 (for up to 3 visits)
- Ants - £60 (for up to 3 visits)
- Wasps or Hornets - £60 per visit (for up to 3 visits)
- Fleas - £130 (maximum 3 rooms) + £20 per additional room
- Cockroaches - £130 (maximum 3 rooms) + £20 per additional room
- Advice call out charge - No treatment - £25 (deducted from refund)
All prices inclusive of VAT.
Commercial Sites - Non Food Businesses
- All pest treatments listed above - £99 per hour + materials and VAT
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a survey and request a quotation for the work.