Please report any acts of vandalism to council property to us.

We are responsible for repairing vandalism to our land and property. For example, street furniture, parks and gardens, public toilets and beaches .

We aren't responsible for repairing any vandalism to private property – this is the responsibility of the owner.

When reporting vandalism we suggest you download the What3Words app; this means we can now respond to exact locations in very rural areas or in a town environment to find the issue to be dealt with.

The app helps us to find the exact location of the vandalism by giving small areas 3 unique words. When giving details of the location in our online form, please use the 3 words generated by the app in the location details box.

Our teams have been trialling What3Words and have found it very successful so far, they have found it saves time and enables them to find the vandalism more accurately, the first time. 

All the emergency services in Devon and Cornwall are now also using the app as a back up to their other location finding systems, so you may find the app useful in future too.