If we make a mistake we will apologise and put it right as quickly as possible. If you are dissatisfied with the service you received please talk to one of our service managers.

If you remain dissatisfied we have a complaints procedure. Let us have details of your complaint in person, by letter, telephone, via our website or email.  We will log and investigate it according to our agreed procedure.

If you still feel dissatisfied after the council has considered your complaint you can complain to the local government or housing Ombudsman. If your complaint is to do with issues about allocations or the housing waiting list your complaint will be considered by the Local Government Ombudsman. Complaints about any other aspects of our housing service will be considered by the Housing Ombudsman.