This is our newest involvement panel. This panel tries to resolve tenant complaints at a local level or to refer complaints from social housing tenants to the Housing Ombudsman. A social housing tenant may refer their formal complaint directly to the Ombudsman eight weeks after following the landlord complaints procedure, or refer it to the Designated Tenants Complaints Panel to resolve.

For further details about getting involved and to join the panel please contact tenant participation at or call us at 01395 517453.