Information What we don't offer under the scheme
- Collect grass cuttings, fallen leaves or fruit. However, we do use mechanical blowers to remove freshly cut grass from roads and footpaths.
- Carry out topiary hedge work, tree maintenance or lawn edging.
- Remove litter, household rubbish or dumped items.
- Work where there is dog or animal mess.
- Tend, weed or maintain flower beds, vegetable plots or hanging baskets.
- Work in unsafe gardens, where dumped, stored or discarded items could cause harm or injury to our gardening staff.
- Carry out landscaping or other garden renovation work.
- Administer weed killer or other chemicals.
- Make additional visits or undertake work outside of the set schedule.