You can report issues by telephoning, emailing, or writing to us, or coming into our offices at Blackdown House, Honiton or Exmouth Town Hall.

When you report an issue to do with our estates we need certain key information to be able to investigate it fully. This includes:

  • your name and address
  • what happened
  • when it happened
  • who did it
  • what they did
  • how this affected you

You need to give us as much information about the issue as possible.

We will with you discuss the course of action to be taken, when this will be done and how you will be kept updated on the progress being made.