Free exercise classes, gym sessions, fun activities and children's events will be on offer at LED Community Leisure centres across East Devon.
The Open Weekend, from Friday 13 to Sunday 15 October, will give the opportunity to try the very best of activities LED centres have to offer for free.
Visitors can try out their brand new instructor-led Les Mills classes, get a great workout with their state of the art cardio and resistance equipment at their open gyms, try a new sport, or take the family for a swim.
The Open Weekend includes:
- Free Group Exercise classes & Virtual Classes - including Les Mills, Virtual Studio, Circuits and Kettlebells
- Free Gym including Inbody, Health MOT and Personal Trainer taster session
- Free selected Swim for all Sessions
- Free special events and activities including Glow-in-the Dark Spin, Diva Dance and Fancy Dress Circuits
- Free children's activities including Bounce Sessions, Mermaid Swim, Water Polo, Climbing and Gymnastics
- Gym challenges, exciting giveaways every day, prize draw and so much more!
Visitors attending 2 activities over the weekend will be entered into the Open Weekend prize draw with a chance to win:
- £200 Tesco shopping voucher
- VX3 sports pack worth £100
- Group family bowling session at Ocean, Exmouth
- Children's soft play session at Ocean, Exmouth
- Family ticket to the Christmas Panto at Exmouth Pavilion
- Kids climbing session at Exmouth Leisure Centre.
Councillor Nick Hookway, Portfolio Holder for Culture, Leisure, Sport and Tourism, said,
"The Open weekend is a great way to sample the multitude of activities which LED has to offer. Why not pop in and try something new to benefit your health and wellbeing.
East Devon District Council, through its service provider LED, operates three leisure centres as well as supplementary facilities in our smaller communities, which aim to serve the whole community.
Come along with your friends and family to get moving and have fun."
To find out full details and how to book, visit LED Open Weekend 2023 or call 01395 234120. Sessions are limited so early booking is strongly advised.