Applications are now closed
Applications for a pitch on the seafront Promenade in Sidmouth, during the Folk Festival, are open from Tuesday 15th June at 9am until midnight on Wednesday 16th June.
The process for seafront trading for 2021 is shown below:
1. Twenty (20) pitches will be marked and available on the Esplanade in Sidmouth
2. Pitches will be allocated by the Events Team on a first come, first serve basis. Incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
3. Payment must be made by 11 am on Wednesday 23rd June
4. Applications must be for a full week of trading (no part days)
5. There are restrictions on the type of gazebo that is permitted. Applicants must adhere to the specification shown here
6. The hours of trading are specific and trading must cease within thirty minutes of the expiry of the trading consent hours for each day.
7. The items proposed for sale will be specified within the application and items of food, drink or other consumables will not be permitted.
8. The cost is £328 per trader, per week (this is calculated as £36 per day for 7 days + £40 administration charge)
9. Successful applicants will be notified by 11am on 21st June
In order to be considered, please return the following by midnight on 16th June:
1. Completed application form emailed to email@example.com
2. A comprehensive, Covid secure risk assessment emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Photograph(s) of stall structure emailed to email@example.com
4. A copy of your public liability insurance (£2m minimum cover) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org