Our play parks, outdoor gyms, MUGAs and skate parks are now open; we please ask you to follow the below guidance whilst using them.
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly for 20 seconds, especially before and after your visit and
- Take your own hand sanitiser wherever possible and use frequently.
- Wipe touch points before use ( entrance gates, hand rails, equipment, etc. )
- As with all outdoor equipment that can be accessed by multiple people, play areas cannot be guaranteed to be free of COVID-19. Parents should supervise their children at all times and should take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of themselves and their children while using the equipment.
- Take your litter home or dispose of litter in the bins provided
- Do not eat or drink in these facilities
- Cough / sneeze into a tissue or arm and don’t touch your face
- Please be considerate of other park users and when busy come back another time
- Don't go to a park if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). Stay at home and self-isolate.
Devon and Cornwall Police's website has a useful list of COVID-19 frequently asked questions, which are well worth referring to for further guidance.
For information on how many people you can now meet up with and what you can do when you meet up, please read the Gov.UK guidance on gatherings, public spaces and activities.