Before you apply, have you:
- Checked you need to apply for the changes you want?
- Found out what you need to supply with the application?
- Understand the costs involved?
- Understood that all submitted information will be made public as part of any application (including Viability Appraisals)?
- Understood that the Local Planning Authority is entitled to refuse a requested to modify a Section 106 Agreement within 5 years of it being engrossed?
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Map identifying the land to which the obligation relates
- Copy of the S.106 Agreement to be varied
- Other information the applicant considers relevant to the determination of the application
- Other information the authority considered necessary to enable them to determine the application
- Completed application form
- Submit you application to us by email and we will decide if it can go ahead. We will consider whether the request is justified in planning terms.
- You can send a paper copy of your application to us.