On a cost recovery basis the Local Planning Authority will charge for the following work:
These charges will cover:
- Requests for a check as to whether planning permission and/or listed building consent is required.
- Confirmation of closure of enforcement case.
- Confirmation of compliance with any formal enforcement action.
- Confirmation of compliance with listed building consent.
- Confirmation of discharge of planning conditions.
- Confirmation of compliance with planning and listed building conditions.
- Confirmation of compliance with section 106 planning obligations.
Other Enquiries -
There is a charge of £50 (including VAT) for those who seek written confirmation of information not included above (e.g. confirmation of the meaning of a condition, confirmation of details submitted with an application or comments received etc.)
The fee needs to be paid in advance and the Council will respond within 10 working days.