Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Guide Purchasing council property & acquiring other interests in council owned land

Show all parts of this guide

4. What will happen once I have submitted my application?

Your application will be passed to a surveyor working in the Property & Estates Team (unless it concerns Housing land in which case your application will be passed to a Housing Officer), who will consult with the relevant Council departments.