1. What can I recycle?
We can collect the following items if they are placed in the right container:
Use the green box for
- Cardboard - anything from toilet roll tubes to pizza boxes. Don't forget to flatten boxes.
- Glass bottles and jars
- Textiles and shoes (please bag separately)
- Batteries (please bag separately)
- Small electrical items like hairdryers, games consoles, irons, kettles and toasters (please bag separately)
User the green sacks for
- Cartons and tetra paks (please wash and squash)
- Foil including trays (please wash and squash)
- Tins and cans (Please wash)
- Plastics including bottles, pots, food trays and tubs (Please wash and squash)
- Empty aerosols
The recycling containers are emptied every week.
If you find this information useful you can view or download an illustrated version of this guide here.