Updated 1 June:
Please check the UK Government Covid-19 website before visiting and continue to visit responsibly and with respect for other visitors.
- Our ten nature reserves remain open. Residents of East Devon can still use the green, open spaces as part of their permitted daily exercise while observing social distancing measures. We ask all visitors to our reserves to take extra care when making contact with surfaces such as gates.
- Our new events have restarted. Look out for listings on our website and Facebook @wildeastdevon
- Volunteer activities on our sites have been restarted in a limited capacity, we will extend the numbers of volunteers in the coming weeks. Recruitment of new volunteers is now open. To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll continue to update our social media platforms @wildeastdevon so you can stay in the loop with what we’re up to.
- The five Bird Hides at Seaton Wetlands are open, as are the toilets, continuing with the more regular cleaning schedule we currently have in place.
- The Discovery Hut at Seaton Wetlands remains closed until further notice.
- Our Tramper Hire service at Seaton Wetlands is now open for bookings from Monday to Friday. Please contact us if you'd like to hire the Tramper.
The Wild East Devon Team