Before you apply, have you:
- checked if you need planning permission for the work you want to do?
- found out what you need to supply with an application?
- understood how much it will cost?
- read the guidance notes for the completion of your application?
- You can download and complete the paper form by going to 'Other ways to do it'
Start the journey
More info about the journey
These documents and plans are required to submit an application to remove or vary a condition.
- Completed form
- The completed Ownership Certificate (A, B, C or D – as applicable) as required under Article 7 of the Town and Country Planning (General Development Procedure) Order 1995
- In addition, where Ownership Certificates B, C or D have been completed, notice(s) as required by Article 6 of the Town and Country Planning (General Development Procedure) Order 1995 must be given and/or published in accordance with this Article
- Agricultural Holdings Certificate as required by Article 7 of the Town and Country Planning (General Development Procedure) Order 1995
- Design and Access Statement, if required
- The appropriate fee
Local requirements - may include some or all of the following
Plans (two in total to be supplied unless the application is submitted electronically)
- Block plan of the site (for example, at a scale of 1:100 or 1:200) showing any site boundaries
- Existing and proposed elevations (for example, at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Existing and proposed floor plans for example, at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Existing and proposed site sections and finished floor and site levels (for example, at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Affordable housing statement
- Air quality assessment
- Biodiversity survey and report
- Daylight/Sunlight assessment
- Economic statement
- Environmental Statement
- Town Centre Uses – Evidence to accompany applications
- Flood risk assessment
- Foul sewage and utilities assessment
- Heritage Statement (including historical, archaeological features and Scheduled Ancient Monuments)
- Land Contamination assessment
- Landfill statement
- Landscaping details
- Lighting assessment
- Noise impact assessment
- Parking Provision
- Open Space assessment
- Planning obligations – Draft Head(s) of Terms
- Planning Statement
- Site Waste Management Plan
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Structural Survey
- Transport assessment
- Travel Plan
- Tree survey/arboricultural implications
- Ventilation/extraction statement
Your application comes back to us to decide if you can go ahead. We will usually tell you our decision within six to eight weeks.
If you can't submit online, you can download and print a paper copy form from the Planning Portal website. You can complete this and send it to us.