Benefit advice and support
Now it's even easier to:
- get answers to your questions - look though our Benefit FAQs
- provide proofs for your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction/Support claim. You can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can accept scanned images or photographs
- tell us about a change in your circumstances - you can do this by email
If you can't find the answer on our website then email us.
If you are struggling and need to see someone, we are available at:
- Exmouth Town Hall - Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Blackdown House, Honiton - Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
provide food for those that do not have enough money to buy food because
- your benefits may not yet be in payment
- there have been delays in your benefit payments or
- you have experienced some form of emergency that meant you have had to use your benefits to pay for it.
For anyone in East Devon needing extra support, please visit one of these foodbanks in: